0 0 benefitbidding https://www.benefitbidding.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/benefit_Bidding_Trans-1-300x78.png benefitbidding2015-03-01 10:00:262015-03-01 10:00:26I Love It! How Do I Bid On It?
You know from previous posts and our newsletter, you can put your auction online. But how are you supposed to tell people how to bid on the items? Here are some helpful instructions to get your audience bidding:
- If you are doing an online auction, Benefit Bidding has already put together a section of your webpage dedicated to the auction. You can get there from your webpage, or you can go to http://www.benefitbidding.com/auction-list/ and click on your particular auction.
- On the left side of your webpage, you will see a catagory list of items. Bidders can find exactly what they are looking for by clicking on one of the categories, or they can view all of the items.
- When you click on the category, or View All Auction Items, it will bring you to a page that has photos of the items. Each item also has the value of the item, the minimum opening bid, the time left to bid, and the price to buy the item now. This makes it very easy for bidders to see exactly what they are getting.
- Clicking on the link to the item will bring you to a page where you can bid or you can buy it now.
- This will bring you to a page to either put in your online auction username and password, or register for the auction. Once you register, you can participate in any online auction, even those not in your organization! This maximizes your online auction exposure.
- Put in your bid and thats it! You can also receive text messages when someone puts in a bid on an item you have bid on making it very easy to snag that item you really want!
It’s easy to bid and easy to make money with online auctions! Here are simple instructions you can copy and paste to send to your bidders. Be sure to fill in your organization’s name and URL in the first step.
- Go to our website at (insert website URL here) or go to http://www.benefitbidding.com/auction-list/ and select (name of organization here) and click on the link to the online auction.
- The list of categories of auction items will be on the left hand side of the screen. Click on the category you like, or select the link for View All Items.
- Click on the link under the photo to see more information about any item.
- When you are ready to bid, click on the yellow button on the right side of the page.
- Fill out the registration form, if you are a new bidder. If you already have a username and password, log in.
- Click on the yellow button on the right side of the page to bid.
Need extra information? Just give us a call! We are glad to walk you through any part of the online auction process.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!